We Love People
WLP is a UK business consultancy service that has enjoyed over 25 successful years of helping business grow.
Self-Employed Business Consultants Needed
Looking for your next challenge?
Associates required for our well established, successful and growing consultancy firm.
Location: Throughout East Anglia, East Midlands, Beds, Herts, London & the S.E.
Job Type: Self-Employed, Full-time.
Innovative, accomplished, and proactive people are required to join our consultancy firm. These opportunities will appeal to suitably experienced people seeking independence, with the drive and ambition to become self-employed within a knowledgeable team that provides the support, training and development needed to succeed.
Established for 30 years, WLP has 3 directors plus a team of Associates. Administration is based in Norfolk.
WLP helps businesses grow and improve performance by offering a range of services, from business planning and owner mentoring through business, process and manufacturing performance improvement, to management systems, HR and health safety and environmental improvement.
We have been highly successful working with SMEs, Blue Chip and Public Sector organisations, including the NHS and social services.
We are a Premier Practice with the Institute of Consulting as well as a teaching practice, enabling us to qualify consultants to become Certified Management Consultants.Key Requirements:
- A successful track record of running a business or leading a team or operation at a senior level through change and/or recovery.
- A thorough knowledge of financial management and effective customer relationships.
- A well-organised and structured approach to tasks and projects, and capable of facilitating good team-working and decision making.
- Inspiration as a team player together with excellent communication, interpersonal and IT skills;
- Self-motivation, willing to sell, and with an ambition to succeed.
These are challenging roles with the potential for the right people to earn good rewards.