We Love Results
Throughout our 25 years of consultancy, we have helped hundreds of businesses. We are confident that we have the necessary experience to help your business improve.
Health and safety
Health and safety is a prime concern for any business, but is not as daunting as you might think. A few pragmatic, sensible steps and a simple process can save you time, money and effort, as well as improve business efficiency, reduce risk and enhance employee confidence.
WLP consultants can help you to adapt Health and Safety into your progressive management approach. Our systems and process approach is practical and easy to manage, and will ensure that all your operations comply with both UK and EU regulations.
We will help you with:
- Training in both working and managing safely.
- Risk assessments.
- Workplace - Health, Safety and Welfare programmes.
- COSHH assessments.
- Computer screen equipment (VDUs) assessment.
- Manual handling training techniques.
- Compliance with legislation.
- Help with design and implementation of an effective health and safety management system.
- Ongoing support to ensure continued compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Preparation for certification to OHSAS 18001
You can also use our Health and Safety checklist.
Environmental systems and ISO 14001
Keeping up with the demands of environmental legislation can be difficult. However, doing so not only limits your risk of prosecution, but can also reap such benefits as reduced costs, improved control over processes, and an improved working environment.
Compliance with ISO 14001, the Environmental Management System Standard, or BS 8555, will enable you to establish your business’s current environmental performance and bring it up to the necessary standard. You can implement and manage processes to control their impact on the environment, review the environmental performance of the business at regular intervals, and set improving environmental standards and objectives each year. ISO 14001 also demonstrates management commitment to improving the environment.
- Help identify your company\'s environmental aspects and their impact.
- Help to prepare appropriate manuals and systems.
- Minimise paperwork.
- Advise on implementation.
- Integrate your systems for the three standards ISO 14001 (Environment), ISO 9001 (Quality) and OHSAS 18001 (Health & Safety) and others, adding value and reducing administration costs to your business.