A furniture manufacturer had reduced profitability and was constantly up against its overdraft limit. We carried out a review, produced an Action Plan and a Business Plan that:
- Helped them understand that their choice of supervisors was unwise.
- Helped them understand the value of good management information and how to obtain it from their systems.
- Helped them understand that their spare space could be sublet.
- They had management accounts that give useful information.
- They knew the cost of a productive hour.
- They had costed all their products and knew the margins
- They expanded their markets.