There are any number of reasons an employee might be proud to work for a business, but here are six to consider:
- The business provides appropriate training and worker education.
- Appropriate and effective health and safety systems and procedures are in place.
- The business deals with complaints and grievances quickly and fairly.
- The business welcomes and respects diversity or difference.
- The business welcomes the employee’s views, opinions and ideas.
- Those who are experiencing personal difficulties receive appropriate help and support.
What do you do to make your employees proud to work for you? How does your workplace make you proud? Let us know in the comments!